Basic English for the Real World
Basics of communication
- Introduction to communication.
- Building Vocabulary.
- Sentence construction
Basic English Grammar.
- Noun, pronoun, Adjective, Verb, Tenses, Preposition, Articles, Conjunction, Punctuation. Grammar usage in sentences.
Speaking English for the real world.
- Everyday communication - Introduction, Shopping Meeting friends, Traveling, Visiting a doctor Telephonic communication, Negotiation, At the movie Theatre, At the office, Meeting relatives....etc
Public speaking skills.
- Extempore and Group discussion. Email drafting, Business correspondence. Avoiding spelling mistakes and mispronunciations. Letter writing practice.
- Manners & Etiquettes. Building confidence and developing presentation skills. Dress code and color pattern.
- Resume writing. Interview question and answers. Mock sessions
Advanced English for the real world
Advanced Grammar & Vocabulary.
- Types of Nouns, Adverbs, Various Tenses, Idioms, Implementation of Grammar in sentences. Building Powerful Vocabulary.
Communication Skills - Part 01.
- Barriers to fluent English communication. Speaking and Listening Effectively. Idioms, Phrases and Proverbs.
Communication Skills - Part 02.
- Writing Skills - Email etiquettes, Business correspondence. Reading Skills - Focus on syllable stress, Intonation and pitch. Extempore and Group discussions. Smart English VS Normal English. Testing and Evaluation.
Accent Neutralization & Fluency
- Diction Analysis. Introduction to Vowel & Consonant Sounds. Intonation and syllable stress. Basics of UK and US English.
Personality Development &Public Speaking
- Killing nervousness & developing confidence. Body language and dress code. Presentation skills & Meeting etiquettes. Handling stress.
English for the Real world
- 20 audio-video lessons covering - 1. Personal communication : with strangers, office colleagues, friends, & relatives. 2. Business communication : Telephonic communication, speaking with clients and customers, office meetings & superiors. 3. Interview skills : Resume format, personal interview techniques.